Go Sydney Shuttle (also referred to herein as “The Company”) provides a shuttle service between Central Sydney Hotels, Sydney Airport and Sydney cruise ship terminals to fare paying customers (to be referred to herein as "Passengers") holding a valid ticket only, in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions
- Please insure you enter your correct Flight Details (time, airline) and your Contact Number with your area code(at the time of travel) in Additional Comments Box on our Booking Form (Step 2). This will enable us to monitor your flight and to contact you in case of flight delays or no shows.
- Passengers booked through a ticket agent will be issued with a paper based ticket.
- Passengers booked online can either have a digital copy on their smart phones/tablets or have a printout.
- Passengers without a digital or paper based ticket will not be able to board the vehicle
PICK UP TIME
- Pickup Times are correct at the time of reservation. The Company reserves the right to change the Pick up time by giving reasonable prior notice.
- If passenger is not ready for pickup at their allocated time they will need to make a new booking if seating capacity is available.
PICK UP TIME from Sydney City to Airport
Pick-Ups will be made within a given half hour period to be known as "the half hour window". e.g. for a 13:00 hrs pick up the Vehicle will arrive at any time between 13:00 hrs and 13:30 hrs. The Passenger must ensure that he is ready at the start of the half hour window.
PICK UP TIME from Sydney Airport to Sydney City
- The company monitors every flight of our passengers we have a confirmed booking for. If you flight is delayed, we will make sure you will be picked up even if it is outside our operating hours. If you flight arrives early we will do our best to pick you up without you waiting for too long.
- You must choose one the options from the half hour pick up windows once you ready to travel with us.
- Customers arriving at the Domestic Airport should wait at their Luggage Carousel.
- Customers arriving at the International Airport should proceed to the Meeting Point located between Exit A and Exit B.
- One child under the age of 6 can travel for free, when accompanied by two full fare paying adults.
- Children over 6 years of age must purchase adult ticket
- The Company does not provide child seats for Shared transfer. If you do require child seat for your travel you must book your transfer through Group/Private Transfer booking.
- Each passenger may carry one suitcase and one hand luggage. Any additional luggage will be charged $5.00 per item. Any heavy or bulky luggage more than 23 kilograms will be charged extra at the discretion of the driver.
Special Size Luggage:
- Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $10 per item
All luggage is carried at own risk of the Passenger. At any time The Company reserves the right to refuse carrying bulky or heavy luggage
The Company will not be liable for theft, loss or damage to any passenger baggage and personal items, whilst in a Company’s vehicle.
- Hotel pickups are from 03:30am to 19:00pm
- Pickups from the Domestic or the International airports from 05:00 to 24:00pm
- Any service provided outside these hours will be charged at our private hire prices.
- For Shared shuttle service please allow about 45 minutes traveling time. For Private/Group transfer allow 25 minutes.
- Domestic passengers should allow 2 hours prior before flight departure time
- International passengers should allow 3 hours before flight departure time.
- The Company will make every effort to ensure the service operates to the confirmed booking time. However, the Company will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond its control, which include traffic or weather conditions, mechanical break down or airport security.
PASSENGERS DELAYED at Sydney Airport. (For Group/Private transfers)
- Passengers taking more than 2 hours to arrive to the meeting point at the International Terminal or 1 hour at the Domestic terminals will be considered as no show and no refunds will be made. Please contact us on + 61 2 8003 3375 or SMS on +61 423 797313 if it taking more time then usual to clear the customs and get your luggage. In this case, we will make sure that you would still be picked up.
PASSENGERS DELAYED at Sydney Airport. (For Shared shuttle transfers)
- Passengers delayed on their pre-booked pick up time must wait for the next available shuttle to arrive. Please contact us on + 61 2 8003 3375 or SMS on +61 423 797313 if it taking more time then usual to clear the customs and get your luggage. In this case, we will make sure that you would still be picked up.
- All no show passengers will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date of travel are subject to 100% cancellation charge. Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the date of travel will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
The Company’s vehicles are not fitted with wheelchair access equipment. Only those Passengers who are able to board the vehicle on foot are able to use our service. The wheelchair must be collapsible.